We're describing it as the "Community Action Information System." It will allow Community Action staff to provide better service to their clients while meeting the growing reporting demands of program funders.
We will be using software developed by Adsystech and modifying it to meet the specific needs of the Community Action Organizations in Minnesota. For more information on the software, visit the Adsystech Website.
Specifically, Visions will provide:
- A single entry point of client information,
- Allow clients to answer the basic questions only once for all programs,
- Simplify determining which programs a client may be eligible for,
- Improved tracking of clients through all programs,
- High security and protection of private information for clients,
- A Single interface to multiple systems required by state & federal programs,
- Improved and easier reporting for management and funders.